Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is 4G coming to Hull

Natalied
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was told November, I then was told January and now no one knows!!! I upgraded my data so will have more when 4G comes! I have had a thing through post saying the masts in the area are being upgraded to 800mhz signals but does not say for which network and when?
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It was originally planned for the end of 2014 so I don't know what happened.
There is some work going on in the area at the moment but there is no indication of the reason why and the roll out plans are not something that O2 are sharing with us unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It was originally planned for the end of 2014 so I don't know what happened.
There is some work going on in the area at the moment but there is no indication of the reason why and the roll out plans are not something that O2 are sharing with us unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2