Did you mean: 

What kind of phone case are you using?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

Thought it would be interesting to ask if you all are using a case or some kind of protective cover for your smartphones or tablets? If yes, what kind of case or cover is it? I'd love to see a photo of it too if you have one! grin

There's a few different types of cases, for example:

• Pouch, sleeve or "sock"
  • Clip-on case
  • Wallet or flip case
  • .... plus several different sub-types and designs for each.... 

Do you use yours for protection or as an accessory to make your phone look good? Or both? What design is it? Smiley Happy

For my phone I like to use a wallet type of leather-style case as I want both the back and front to be protected from scratches when the phone is in my bag. It's too big to put in my pocket and often moves around in the bag with keys and other stuff when I'm out and about. Currently using a basic-looking black one but I do also have a bright yellow one when I get bored with the black and need a happy colour to carry around. Smiley Happy sun

There's a lot of different kinds of cases on the O2 Shop too, check the 'Cases and Protection' in the Accessories section here if you need any inspiration on what to get. slight_smile

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Cheers for all the replies guys, so interesting to see what cases you're all using! thumbsup

@Cleoriff yes the kick stand thing is pretty cool! I use it sometimes when watching netflix on my phone. slight_smile

@Anonymous Batman fan or just like the look of the case? grin

@Anonymous I had to try a few times to pronounce 'shocksock' before I got it right LOL Those look pretty cool!

@TallTrees yours sounds like mine then, I also have a black one similar to Cleoriff's. slight_smile It's still in an ok condition although I'm considering getting a new phone soon, so would have to get a new case too!

Message 11 of 12

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10765 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Hi @Marjo

As mentioned bought a black case.  Now it has struck me "that's why I can never see it to find it"

The lights have turned on!Smiley LOL

Will definitely get bright one next time!Thinking

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 12 of 12