Did you mean: 

What kind of phone case are you using?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

Thought it would be interesting to ask if you all are using a case or some kind of protective cover for your smartphones or tablets? If yes, what kind of case or cover is it? I'd love to see a photo of it too if you have one! grin

There's a few different types of cases, for example:

• Pouch, sleeve or "sock"
  • Clip-on case
  • Wallet or flip case
  • .... plus several different sub-types and designs for each.... 

Do you use yours for protection or as an accessory to make your phone look good? Or both? What design is it? Smiley Happy

For my phone I like to use a wallet type of leather-style case as I want both the back and front to be protected from scratches when the phone is in my bag. It's too big to put in my pocket and often moves around in the bag with keys and other stuff when I'm out and about. Currently using a basic-looking black one but I do also have a bright yellow one when I get bored with the black and need a happy colour to carry around. Smiley Happy sun

There's a lot of different kinds of cases on the O2 Shop too, check the 'Cases and Protection' in the Accessories section here if you need any inspiration on what to get. slight_smile

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Marjo

I have the Note 8 and this is the case....

RED leather, flip style with a 'kick stand' so I can watch F1 wherever I am. Bouncy

I use it for protection of the phone whilst it's in my bag (or anywhere really) I prefer the flip style for ease of opening..Red is my favourite colour and can't be missed if I happen to 'lose' the phone. (indoors)

Note 8 case.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 12

MI5
  • 144296 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Clear silicon skin so I can still see the phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Black silicone skin with Batman on
Message 4 of 12

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7264 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

330486-Intempo-Chrome-Phone-Case-Rose-Gold.jpghere's my one I use for my iPhone 6 very happy with it have glass protecor on front of phone slight_smile

iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 5 of 12

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Clear silicone on the back,
Glass, TPU or PET on the front.
My note has a whitestone dome on it, purely because normal glass ones are crap and only stick around edge, and the film ones are awful for S pen.
Message 6 of 12

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Good taste with the RED @jonsieBouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Shocksock neoprene sleeve for my 3310

Message 9 of 12

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10767 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions
I have a black leather case similar to Cleoriff.
Cheap one about £5.00 and yes it isn't good and has been taped here and there! but still ok. I use it to keep the phone safe in bag and it is better for handling it, as I found without it the phone was more liable to drop out of my hand, like the flip with kick stand for watching sometimes too. TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 10 of 12