cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What feature are you most excited for in the new iPhone?

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone,

There's already been a lot of chatter around the new  iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max & iPhone XR with one launch already and one to go! We've gathered some of the key details here, so you have easy access to a quick overview of what's happening. 

iphone_Xs_64gb_gold_sku_header.png

The new iPhone's are packed with loads of thrilling new features and functionalities, and we would love to know more about what caught your eye. Check out the video below showing off the new iPhone's in all their glory, as well as many of the new features available on them.

Which feature are you most excited about? Are you looking forward to one in particular?
Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this smiley

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can’t say I am.. it’s just much of the same from Apple.

Can someone lend me a few hundred for a 9+ or a Note 9 please!

Message 2 of 6

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

For me its the camera picture quality now possible, especially the ability to change the portrait mode F stop to change the background blur, quite amazing.

Also, the shadow detail the camera picks up, even when pointing towards the sun, is quite stunning.

I'm impressed! camera

Message 3 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous I wish I had that kind of cash laying around to lend! laughing

Yes @dgilbert2 I've not been hands on yet but I hear the new camera is really impressive! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 6

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
It’s speed overall and great new OLED display the camera is impressive but will stick to my Nikon dslr for proper photos 2x pixel count and much bigger sensor to capture the image
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 5 of 6

MrPippa
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
If it's camera quality one is after, go for the Huawei P20 Pro. Then go on holiday with the money you've saved and take some amazing photos.
Message 6 of 6