Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Community Manager

What feature are you most excited for in the new iPhone?

Hi everyone,

There's already been a lot of chatter around the new  iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max & iPhone XR with one launch already and one to go! We've gathered some of the key details here, so you have easy access to a quick overview of what's happening. 

iphone_Xs_64gb_gold_sku_header.png

The new iPhone's are packed with loads of thrilling new features and functionalities, and we would love to know more about what caught your eye. Check out the video below showing off the new iPhone's in all their glory, as well as many of the new features available on them.

Which feature are you most excited about? Are you looking forward to one in particular?
Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Anonymous

Re: What feature are you most excited for in the new iPhone?

I can’t say I am.. it’s just much of the same from Apple.

Can someone lend me a few hundred for a 9+ or a Note 9 please!

Level 13: Prompter

[ Edited ]

For me its the camera picture quality now possible, especially the ability to change the portrait mode F stop to change the background blur, quite amazing.

Also, the shadow detail the camera picks up, even when pointing towards the sun, is quite stunning.

I'm impressed! camera

Community Manager

@Anonymous I wish I had that kind of cash laying around to lend! laughing

Yes @dgilbert2 I've not been hands on yet but I hear the new camera is really impressive! 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 292
Kudos: 1,844
Ideas: 6

It’s speed overall and great new OLED display the camera is impressive but will stick to my Nikon dslr for proper photos 2x pixel count and much bigger sensor to capture the image
iPhone xs 256gb on 20gb tariff o2 open discount
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Level 2: Apprentice

If it's camera quality one is after, go for the Huawei P20 Pro. Then go on holiday with the money you've saved and take some amazing photos.