Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a lovely Surprise. Thank you x

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122764 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

I had a parcel arrive today and was quite confused as I hadn't ordered anything!

When I opened it, it was a box full of O2 Surprises. A lovely thought.

No description available.

The box contained an umbrella, a power pack charging unit, a collapsible cup, some sweets, and a lovely key ring which allows you to open a door without touching the handle. (Very Covid safe)

A lovely surprise so thanks to @Martin-O2 @Marjo @LukasB and @TheresaV 

Really made my day. heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 85
84 REPLIES 84

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

I would hazard a guess that the stress ball wouldn't be good for animals either? (maybe)?

I used my brolly when I went for my Covid Injection. Much admired with O2 printed on it. yahoo

I was going to ask you @Cleoriff if there was O2 printed on it ... brilliant ! Bouncy

No stressball here, although I hadn't noticed it until it has been mentioned above

Message 71 of 85

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12042 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1121 Solutions

@Chris_K wrote:

@pgn wrote:

Just joking, @Chris_K - no stress-ballLOL

Wow. Just... Wow. Just for that, the next box will be empty. Orrrr, i'll send a glitter bomb. Just like this one from the amazing Mark Rober. rofl

I think the next parcel will be barred from export for that type of joke @pgn !

Managed to find mine in the recycling bin @Chris_K 

20210203_141527_compress75.jpg

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 72 of 85

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35744 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1578 Solutions

Well, if a box of glittery sparkles turns up and survives the rain on the doorstep, I know where it came from @Chris_K 🤣

My bit of paper looks just like @gmarkj's - perhaps left on the copier in error 📄👀

I also got two commercial invoices and a packing slip from from "brand addition" in the shipping carton - very creative of them to get it here without issue, thank you!

IMG_20210203_155249_compress23.jpg

Message 73 of 85

jonsie
  • 93150 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

I just continually collapse and uncollapse the collapsible cup....great stress reliever

Pleases advise on the life cycle of the cup once stress relief has begun @Chris_K LOL

Message 74 of 85

pgn
  • 35744 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1578 Solutions

@Chris_K wrote:

I wonder how much that Mark Rober guy spends on his Glitter Bombs - 4 phones and all the mechanical and electrical wizardry inside a robust case to be able to inflict revenge on the (I think) 3% of people who would nick a package off a doorstep or left by a mail-drop.... pretty amazing!

Brilliant find, @Chris_K - thanks for sharing!

Going back to watch the revenge on spammers near the end of the video!

Oh - and the gummi-bears, phone charge pack and umbrella have already found "homes" - I haven't attempted to use the cup yet... The button-pusher and door handle twister evoked the most curiosity, most who saw it thought it was a bottle opener! The blue shredded wheat was proper O2 blue too, brilliant idea, and a really good surprise!

Message 75 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 122764 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:

@Chris_K wrote:

@pgn wrote:

Just joking, @Chris_K - no stress-ballLOL

Wow. Just... Wow. Just for that, the next box will be empty. Orrrr, i'll send a glitter bomb. Just like this one from the amazing Mark Rober. rofl

I think the next parcel will be barred from export for that type of joke @pgn !

Managed to find mine in the recycling bin @Chris_K 

20210203_141527_compress75.jpg

That was exactly the same as mine @gmarkj . Not sure whether the codes were the same though as my recycling had alrady been collected thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 76 of 85

MI5
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Yep, same as mine too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 77 of 85

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Thanks all - sorry if you were expecting a stress ball after seeing that. We've picked up with our box packers to make sure not to include that note going forward slight_smile

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 78 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 122764 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

No problem @Chris_K ..it had plenty of good stuff in so thanks. As you see from @jonsie's post above, he'ss using his collapsible cup as a stress relieving device...rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 79 of 85

pgn
  • 35744 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1578 Solutions

@Chris_K wrote:

Thanks all - sorry if you were expecting a stress ball after seeing that. We've picked up with our box packers to make sure not to include that note going forward slight_smile

Where could something slipped into a Surprise box by mistake cause so much chat and interaction?

Thanks, @Chris_K - go easy on the packers, you never know what surprise might go out next time Astounded

Message 80 of 85