Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 

Re: What a lovely Surprise. Thank you x

Great photo @TallTrees, and lovely parcel.
Well done to the team behind these - they look great and are filled with useful items, especially at the moment with the weather and the door opener.
Thanks to the community managers in getting regulars on the "testing" list so that we can be the guinea pigs!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Topics: 577

Topics: 762

Great news @jonsie @TallTrees @MI5 

(I bet @pgn's has to go through blumming customs!!)

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 

Mine has just turned up!
They are very well packaged, and the contents are fab (well, we haven't tried the gummy bears yet...)
The power bank is charging, the door opener is going on my car keys.
Not 100% sure on the collapsible cup. Will it stand up to repeated use and folding? We'll find out!
All in all it looks great, the contents are well made and thought through and the box is a big lift.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Topics: 326

Someone`s knocking at the door. Someone`s ringing the bell.

Yes folks my O2 Surprise Box has arrived. Well impressed and well pleased with contents. Bouncy

Thank you @Martin-O2  @Marjo  @LukasB  @TheresaV and @Chris_K .

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Anonymous

Mine has just arrived. Thank you @LukasB @TheresaV @Martin-O2 @Chrisk
I love surprises
My photos didn't do the whole presentation justice
I love the O2 blue colour
The cat is making rustling noises with the blue tissue paper 😊
Anonymous

Meant to type @Chris_K
O2 Social Media Team

@gmarkj wrote:
Not 100% sure on the collapsible cup. Will it stand up to repeated use and folding? We'll find out!

I don't think you'll find out anytime soon wink

These Stojo cups are made to withstand the test of time and last a lifetime. We settled on Stojo because like us, they're seeking to make positive change in the world by reducing their impact on the environment so it was an easy decision.

You can find out a bit more here about how your Stojo cup is made, and what it means to the environment.

Hi. I'm from the Social Media Team.

Level 33: Firestarter

Thank you for your kind note re my photo 📷 😊 @gmarkj pleased your O2 box arrived safely there are some very useful items, the cup will be interesting, the construction is (to me ) unusual with the soft plastic/rubber collapsing.
Yes @Cleoriff all arrived well with others , except maybe @pgn... Have you contacted Arlene ? @pgn She....whilst searching the underworld border on her scuba scooter may have seen it😂

Topics: 762

@TallTrees wrote:
Thank you for your kind note re my photo 📷 😊 @gmarkj pleased your O2 box arrived safely there are some very useful items, the cup will be interesting, the construction is (to me ) unusual with the soft plastic/rubber collapsing.
Yes @Cleoriff all arrived well with others , except maybe @pgn... Have you contacted Arlene ? @pgn She....whilst searching the underworld border on her scuba scooter may have seen it😂

Arlene may be the only way to escape customs @TallTrees rofl

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker