cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Were has the Nokia N96 gone??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there. well i was available online for past few weeks now im due for my upgrade its disappeared from the shop altogether? Can anyone shed any light on this.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I remember last summer I was lucky to get an N95-1 before they removed it from the Pay Monthly list the very next day... and they never stocked it since! I hope the same hasn't just happened with the N96... :mansurprised:
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Think the N96 is back online now slight_smile

I'm sending the Pxion back-crap! and with being a Nokia fan they've suggest the N96. I've had the N95 before and it was really good-hubbies got it now and loves it-so hoping the 96 will be as good. I've been told they're getting the N96 back into returns tomorrow and to ring to check.

Probs with O2 is they're not stocking as many Nokia phones now so there's very little choice.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had the N95 8Gb and loved it so much that I upgraded to the N96. The thing that is important to know is that they have given the N96 a reduced battery capacity as well as a slower processor than that of the N95 8Gb.

The N96 is prone to hanging between menus and athough I love the appearance and layout of the phone, I have to say that performancewise it's been a huge disappointment.

I'm beginning to regret choosing it now and I'd recommend searching for an alternative.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
My N96 isn't that slow. It's worth making sure you have the latest firmware on it and remove any branding though.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not slow in comparison to what?

To the N95 8Gb it definitely is. last update installed.
Message 6 of 6