Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well done retention team!

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Yesterday at approximately 11:25am I spoke to Tracy in the retentions team as it was time for an upgrade!

The phone was picked up after 1 ring (I know great right) and O2 kept my custom because of the great deal they offered me 😀

Tracy listened to my needs and met them, and more. @Toby would u pass on the praise to her line manager please?
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122385 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Not forgetting TuGo...:smileytongue:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did my friend @gindygoo say iphones are different?

Joking aside. Enjoy your shiny new phone

Message 23 of 25

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Hahahaaa okay, if in 3 months I'm whining about needing a real phone I'll admit defeat!

Truthfully, I'm enjoying my new shiny toy atm 😍 Time will tell!
Message 24 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gindygoo wrote:
Bah! The lot of you are iphoneists! Less of the iphonism pleeease!!!

It's a 6s in space grey as that's the only one with a black faceplate. Honestly though I was dubious tbh, I've always preferred android. Thing is most of my family have them and iMessage will be useful.

I'm pleasantly surprised and am falling in love with it! Albeit different it's good different!

I would say that fans of both operating systems are as bad as each other, but they're not really, as Android diehards seem to be much worse, and you've only got to look at the number of Apple bashing threads to realise that Smiley Indifferent

But seriously, all operating systems have their strengths and weaknesses, and it's always going to be a subjective decision as to which one can best suit your needs. I'm unlikely to buy another Apple device because I can't justify the expense anymore, but I still think that they make very good products, and I'm sure you'll enjoy yours.

Message 25 of 25