Did you mean: 

Well done O2 Customer Services

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I just want to give thanks to Elizabeth from O2 CS

(I prefer to speak to someone rather than upgrade my Sim only online)

Rang at 8.42am. Connected in 3 minutes. Spoke to Elizabeth. The only problem we had was the O2 systems were slow to load and she couldn't find the tariff I was after. The phone lines were also poor.

She promised to ring me back and also left me a voicemail.

10 minutes later she called back. We sorted out my tariff. 

We laughed when I said she was interrupting my F1. Smiley Very Happy

Great experience and nothing at all to moan about. Her CS skills were excellent.

I would be grateful if @EmilieT or @Martin-O2 could pass this back to Elizabeth.

Customer services as it should be. Thanks again to Elizabeth  for an efficient and painless experience.

(PS. Just want to add. I have a better deal now, than last year) Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

That's fantastic @Cleoriff! I'm pleased you had such a positive upgrade experience when speaking with customer services. I'll pass on your feedback to the customer service team now. smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for sharing @Cleoriff, that's great! It's a lovely way to end the week hugging

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 4

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

Thanks for sharing @Cleoriff, that's great! It's a lovely way to end the week hugging

Also a lovely way to start the week! grin Just caught up with this one. Nice to hear you got a better deal than before and that you also had a positive experience while sorting it out @Cleoriff! slight_smile

Message 4 of 4