Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Topics: 716

Well done O2 Customer Services

[ Edited ]

I just want to give thanks to Elizabeth from O2 CS

(I prefer to speak to someone rather than upgrade my Sim only online)

Rang at 8.42am. Connected in 3 minutes. Spoke to Elizabeth. The only problem we had was the O2 systems were slow to load and she couldn't find the tariff I was after. The phone lines were also poor.

She promised to ring me back and also left me a voicemail.

10 minutes later she called back. We sorted out my tariff. 

We laughed when I said she was interrupting my F1. Smiley Very Happy

Great experience and nothing at all to moan about. Her CS skills were excellent.

I would be grateful if @EmilieT or @Martin-O2 could pass this back to Elizabeth.

Customer services as it should be. Thanks again to Elizabeth  for an efficient and painless experience.

(PS. Just want to add. I have a better deal now, than last year) Bouncy

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Well done O2 Customer Services

That's fantastic @Cleoriff! I'm pleased you had such a positive upgrade experience when speaking with customer services. I'll pass on your feedback to the customer service team now. smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Former Staff

Thanks for sharing @Cleoriff, that's great! It's a lovely way to end the week hugging

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Highlighted
Community Manager

@EmilieT wrote:

Thanks for sharing @Cleoriff, that's great! It's a lovely way to end the week hugging

Also a lovely way to start the week! Smiley Very Happy Just caught up with this one. Nice to hear you got a better deal than before and that you also had a positive experience while sorting it out @Cleoriff! Smiley Happy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

signature