Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Former Staff

Re: Website bugs or errors

Thanks Adam.

I'll look into this in more detail tomorrow so expect a reply Smiley Happy
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Topics: 297
Kudos: 1,856
Ideas: 6

@Toby did another scan today not much has changed

All pages, by result type:

ok7129 URLs96.23%
not found163 URLs2.20%
no connection7 URLs0.09%
timeout2 URLs0.03%
no object data2 URLs0.03%
mail host ok40 URLs0.54%
forbidden request3 URLs0.04%
no such host15 URLs0.20%
server error10 URLs0.13%
skip type10 URLs0.13%
connection reset4 URLs0.05%
temporarily overloaded20 URLs0.27%
auth required3 URLs0.04%
Total7408 URLs100.00%
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Anonymous

https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/

My O2 section of the o2.co.uk site is not accessible

We're sorry, an application error has occured. Please try again later.

Im trying to pay/view my bill and every single time I click on any link trying to take me to my o2 product the above message comes up.

Level 2: Apprentice

I get the same Error report when i try to Add or Change a number on my Family Pack Bolt On, I also get a Red Box on my Bolt On saying "this member is not eligible etc etc" even though they are already on. I have been bringing this to the attention of o2 through the Complaints procedure since November '12, and apparently it is Puzzling their Technicians
Anonymous

@Eleckykey wrote:
I get the same Error report when i try to Add or Change a number on my Family Pack Bolt On, I also get a Red Box on my Bolt On saying "this member is not eligible etc etc" even though they are already on. I have been bringing this to the attention of o2 through the Complaints procedure since November '12, and apparently it is Puzzling their Technicians

Same here its been like that for nearly a year and they cant /wont seem to fix it ive been complaining too

Level 2: Apprentice

My problems started when they Updated the System, when i first complained one of the technicians said that it was because of the system i was using (windows 7) however i was on windows 7 before the upgrade and i had no problems, so I decided to send them photographs of the error reports using Vista, XP, Windows 7 and now Windows 8, each having the same result, and once again i am patiently waiting for a reply.
Level 44: Clearly Talented

I think the most disgusting thing you can do as a it deparntment is to blame the customer for errors on your website. It doesnt work like that you build for the customer they dont build their pcs around your website (or mobiel)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

Been on to Toby about this recently funnily enough glad to see its coming to light again

Level 44: Clearly Talented

I think adam provided the best tool which should allow them to fix their website completely in a matter of hours. Yet over a week later nothing has changed. Embaressing.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Topics: 247

@Eleckykey wrote:
My problems started when they Updated the System, when i first complained one of the technicians said that it was because of the system i was using (windows 7) however i was on windows 7 before the upgrade and i had no problems, so I decided to send them photographs of the error reports using Vista, XP, Windows 7 and now Windows 8, each having the same result, and once again i am patiently waiting for a reply.

Absolute tosh, the O2 web site has never worked consistently since I started using it in 2008.

We are constantly sending in fault/error reports but it just gets worse.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1