cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI all, is anyone else having problems logging on to webmail? I can access my o2 accounton the o2 site but the webmail feature just times out and doesn't connect. Been like this since early this morning. Contacted o2 via live chat and got told to contact Sky (even though they're not my provider). Has anyone else experienced this?

Message 1 of 103
102 REPLIES 102

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Even more frustrating for the customers when they are pushed from 'pillar to post'....As said, there must be 100's who never posted here and are still out there without knowing what happened.. I still feel inclined to tell others who post here to change their email asap. I know only too well what it is like to be left without emails...and I don't have my livelihood dependent on it

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 101 of 103

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @MI5,

The accounts that suffered issues here were those owned by members whose HBB was carried over to Sky. Any other users of the webmail service would have been communicated about the closure of their service and are not any of the members who have posted here (as far as I can see).

To my knowledge, the current accounts that are active will remain so. There is no info to indicate otherwise. I cannot give info on the running of servers currently, as I do not have this info. 

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 102 of 103

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Please @Toby could you endeavour to find out whether the servers are being maintained, how long for etc. We try to give advice on information available but we were all made to look like idiots when we advised people to find a new provider. It doesn't sit well with us....

Message 103 of 103