Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Chat

Bop1973
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Worst ever why do they make it so bloody difficult for you and then no real to you ‘Karan’ who I was web chatting with 😕 not the shiniest penny in the purse sorry won’t be rushing back for that one hour I can’t get back in my life
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Chatted...or raged @pgn joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 19

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35233 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

You might say that, @Cleoriff  - I couldn't possibly comment! Crazy LOL

Message 12 of 19

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25030 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@pgnraged? "Never" said The Dormouse, avoiding being sent to the Naughty Step Whistle wink

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 13 of 19

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 14 of 19

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

They do respond on FB @pgn , though much slower than Twitter. I messaged them on FB when the Forum was down the other day. They responded 3 hrs later.

Problem is I don't use Twitter at all, so couldn't post about the problem there.

Just a little bit of insider knowledge for y'all I wanted to share around the Social Media teams and how they operate slight_smile

The same Social Media team (that I'm a part of) handles all comments on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram and no platform is prioritised over another. The tool we use pulls in comments as they're made across all platforms, and with the sheer volume of comments we get, the team might 'divvy' up and assign a few handfuls of comments at a time to themselves.

During our manned hours, it's really unusual to be waiting 3 hours - the majority of comments are responded to within just a few minutes, but it can vary depending on when your comment came in, if there's any trending issues that day etc (such as our minor voice issues experiences last Friday) - but I'd like to emphasise both Twitter & Facebook comments are pulled into our tool in real-time and we don't prioritise certain comments or platforms over another.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 15 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Just so you know @Chris_K  I wasn't being critical of the team re FB.

(mine was relatively minor anyway.."Oi. I can't log onto the forum..whats the deal?" LOL

Twitter does seem to be the most popular platform for users though? (or so I believe)

I have nothing but praise for you guys anyway. A few years back I was targeted on O2 twitter by a banned member from the forum. A few people on here complained on my behalf and you and the other social media guys removed the nasty comments pretty quickly

I have always been grateful for that...wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 19

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Just so you know @Chris_K  I wasn't being critical of the team re FB.

(mine was relatively minor anyway.."Oi. I can't log onto the forum..whats the deal?" LOL

Ah don't worry, I didn't pick it up like that at all - just thought it was interesting from some of the comments that it's not entirely clear/obvious how the team works, so thought it might be of some interest just to give a bit more info behind how the team works slight_smile

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 17 of 19

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Twitter does seem to be quicker to respond  I had a minor query and posted on both twitter and Facebook and the response from Twitter was within 10 minutes whereas it was well over an hour on Facebook  Same response on both for the information query though so at least it was consistent  

Message 18 of 19

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35233 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
And the O2 Social Media team's efforts are noted and recognised, @Chris_K - I have been impressed on numerous occasions, where calls via normal web chat route have failed dismally.

Thank you O2 Social Media team!
Message 19 of 19