Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waze on the Lumia 735

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 339 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Just wondered if anyone could help. I am a WAZE user and yes I know its owned by Googlew but it is V good I think.

I have just tried to install it onto my new Lumia 735 and am having problems. It installs and then takes me to the agree terms page. However there is no button to accept the T's and C's and as such can't use it.

Has anyone else had the same issue. I have tried to report/get help from the Waze site but there is no facility that I can see to ping them an email to get help. Cant do it via the feedback because its hasnt loaded properly.

This has not and will not fundementaly change my life it it doesnt work  but I would like to know why now.

They have a windows 8/8.1 version and I have downloaded it from the windows store

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I can't help directly with your issue but there is some help and a forum here you could try https://support.google.com/waze/?hl=en#topic=6086975
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Sammy_boy
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 171 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I know this sounds a bit obvious but try scrolling to the bottom of the agreement. First time I logged in after changing phones I had the same problem till I realised I had to scroll to the bottom to find the accept button.
Message 3 of 4

jezza1234
  • 339 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Thx

I did that but the screen does not scroll any further than the end of the T's and C's. I have even uninstalled and re installed but still the same issue

Message 4 of 4