cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wait for new iPhone or upgrade to iPhone 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I currently have the iphone 4 an I'm due an upgrade in September an I've seen a deal for the iPhone 5 paying the same amount monthly as I am now with more minutes an data than I am currently getting now.

Just been browsing through the forum an seen that a new iPhone is due out soon so just wondering wether to wait or upgrade to iPhone 5.

Any advice ?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The iPhone 5 IMO is an awesome iphone.

If you cant wait then go ahead and get it and then if your interested in the 4G Service when its released, and if 02 are not offering an upgrade deal, sell the iPhone 5 and use the funds to pay for the iPhone 5s or iPhone 6. {whatever they decide to call it}

Just be patient as supply and demand means there will be a lengthy wait for them to be in stock !

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
if you do not want o2's 4g when launched get the iphone5 or wait and see if the updated version will support o2's 4g at 800mhz band 20
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The iPhone 5 IMO is an awesome iphone.

If you cant wait then go ahead and get it and then if your interested in the 4G Service when its released, and if 02 are not offering an upgrade deal, sell the iPhone 5 and use the funds to pay for the iPhone 5s or iPhone 6. {whatever they decide to call it}

Just be patient as supply and demand means there will be a lengthy wait for them to be in stock !

Message 3 of 3