cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vodaphone starting new aggressive Price War

Anonymous
Not applicable
http://www.electricpig.co.uk/2009/04/08 ... ou-go-war/

An insider source has told us that Vodafone Freedom Packs are coming soon, perhaps as early as Good Friday, and that the idea behind them is to give customers the “freedom
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, its very competative, but heres a few things that people have pointed out, o2 free customer service, Vodaphone costs, o2 free voicemail, Vodaphone costs, it soon adds, but its still very competative, as o2 have started a new quater, there is unlikely to be any new changes till atleast next quater if any
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
just to let you know on pay and go neither voicemail or cx service is free
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
The freedom packs could all be an untruth seeing as they sponsor mclaren and their performance in australia grin
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah I forgot it was P+G Carl, good point, to be honest, it all sounds like a P+G version of Simo, and as o2 have relaxed the requirements for credit vets for simo, its open to alot more customers in my opinion
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can see the details at Vodafone website now.
http://vodafone.co.uk/freedompacks

Oh... you can also order up to 4 FREE SIMS!! Smiley Mad
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Companies always competing, I dont blame vodaphone really after the contracts Telefonica and o2 took from them HAHA
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good for us, the consumers.
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree, I would love for things to get cheaper, just got to be careful not to get to the point that they can hardly turn a profit, a good example is phones 4 u, store in my town closes every wednesday now, maybe they should learn that buying peoples contracts out doesnt give them alot of room for profit
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you sit down and work it out, its not substantially different to offers from other networks (eg Three's stretch your top up). Good marketing from Vodafone though, call it Freedom and some people will jump at it without thinking through.
Message 10 of 12