cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very good customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I just wanted to leave some positive feedback for one of your staff who gave me a call back regarding setting up a new contract and upgrading numbers. His name was Mark Collier and he called from Telefonica. He was extremely helpful, honest and helped me choose the best tarrifs for what I was looking for based entirely on helping me save money and get the best deal. He was really quick, efficient, and extremely knowledgable about all of your products and about general mobiles, data, etc. It was really nice to speak to someone so efficient who had our best interests in mind.

I hope this gets passed on to whoever needs to see it.

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Kind Regards,

Rosie

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@AnonymousWhat a great post. It's so nice to get positive feedback about O2 staff. I'm sure one of our managers will pass this on for you @Marjo @Martin-O2 @MercedesS

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

Fantastic

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff

@Anonymous Thanks so much for taking the time to pass on this feedback. I'd like to get a couple of details to ensure I can pass this on to the advisor you spoke to so I'll drop you a quick message. wink 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Customer service is alive and well despite reports to the contrary. 😃😄

Message 5 of 5