cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useless o2 customer services.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Having notifyed o2 Customer services/& changing my address online, a handful of times since october 08 of a change of address.
I rang up last month to notify them again & to change my tarrif due to change in circumstances i find i am being charged for extra's i have cancelled.
I have been a customer with o2 for 5 years & frustratingly enough live less than a mile from a o2 call center & still get put through to asian call centers with little ability to speak english thorough enough.
o2 thinking of profit before the LONG TERM customers who pay the #### bills.
anybody else have this problem ??????????????????????????
:robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad:
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Erm....o2 don't have Indian call centers.

As for the rest of what you say, I couldn't possibly comment but are you aware of online billing where you can check these details yourself to make sure they're correct?
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Erm....o2 don't have Indian call centers.

Why do people always assume they have been put through to India ? O2 employ all ethnic groups as do most companies.So whilst you may have some valid points, your ranting on this forum will make people loathe to help you. :womanindifferent:
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
didnt reellies korrect speling woz wanted on heer. and wats a granma got to do wid dis :womanindifferent:
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions