Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ursula - Fraudulent Charges

kirstyr1313
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just want to say a big thank you to Ursula, who has just helped me deal with unauthaurised charges on my account! I called o2 feeling very stressed out and left the phone call a very happy customer 😊 She was extremely understanding, explained the situation clearly and the steps I needed to take, while resolving the issue with my account and adding the correct block to my account so that this doesn’t happen again. After previously having a frustrating experience with my internet providers customer service team, I was not looking forward to this phone call - But Ursula was so helpful (and friendly!) exactly what customer service needs!! Again a big thank you to her, and I hope this feedback can be passed on to the relevant people 😊
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions
Message 2 of 8

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @kirstyr1313  and thanks for your feedback @kirstyr1313 ! smiling It's great to hear that Ursula was able to sort your issue and help you feel at ease during the call. 

I'll pass on your kind words. cool

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 8

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25118 Posts
  • 808 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@kirstyr1313Thank you for sharing your experience of customer services with us. As customers ourselves,

its nice to hear when a problem is resolved.

I hope that as a new member of this Community [forum], that you will have a look around and join in on any of the topics which interest you slight_smile

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 4 of 8

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10760 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Hi @kirstyr1313 

Thank you very much for mentioning your good experience with o2 C.S. it is refreshing and although it is mostly stress stories and pleas for help here it is great to know that o2 have some really nice CS staff

Everyone likes to help and give best advice here on the Community forum too.

Glad it all worked out for you.yahoo

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 5 of 8

Payforit_Sucks
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 210 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@kirstyr1313 wrote:
Just want to say a big thank you to Ursula, who has just helped me deal with unauthaurised charges on my account! I called o2 feeling very stressed out and left the phone call a very happy customer 😊 She was extremely understanding, explained the situation clearly and the steps I needed to take, while resolving the issue with my account and adding the correct block to my account so that this doesn’t happen again. After previously having a frustrating experience with my internet providers customer service team, I was not looking forward to this phone call - But Ursula was so helpful (and friendly!) exactly what customer service needs!! Again a big thank you to her, and I hope this feedback can be passed on to the relevant people 😊

Well done O2! About time you stopped passing the buck and started taking responsibility for dealing with unauthorised charges. Does this indicate a change of policy, or was @kirstyr1313 lucky to find an understanding customer services agent in Ursula?

Phone payment scam? Need independent advice? Payforit Faq for O2 Customers

Help put a stop to these scams. Join our Facebook Group
Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122766 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@kirstyr1313 

Thanks for posting your experience here. Certainly makes me feel better that we have at least one advisor who will go the extra mile.

A change from those who say it's nothing to do with O2.

Hopefully things will change. A big thumbs up to Ursula for dealing with this issue on your behalf. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144070 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Good to hear that at least someone at O2 has some sense.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 8