cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading !

Anonymous
Not applicable

Beware ! O2 will unlawfully debit money from your account when you are in the process of upgrading online before your upgrade order is complete. The transaction will show with your bank account however they will deny any knowledge of it. I was informed at first that I'd created a new connection, then advised there was no record of the order at all. Youtube link to follow ...

Message 1 of 76
75 REPLIES 75

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

You are only speculating as to what O2 will or won't do. I was stating a fact, and it never included the words you attributed to my comment, so yes, I get a little 'tetchy' when I'm misquoted.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 61 of 76

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

The only way this will be resolved is by following the advice re complaints procedure.

For your information a freedom of information request will be returned with no results as O2 is not covered by that act it applies to government and local authorities etc and not to businesses Source for info . The subject access request is the closest o2 is required to do.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 62 of 76

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Do we really need 2 threads repeating exactly the same thing?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 63 of 76

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Thanks for the clarification @adamtemp64, both threads seem to be a lot of hot air which will slowly dissipate leaving nothing of apparent change, a little frustration and  the weekend continuing to be enjoyed hopefully by everyone not leading a crusade of hopelessness....

Message 64 of 76

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
@Bambino I apologise, my intention wasn't to misquote or put words in your mouth. I like try and inject a little humour into my posts, clearly I missed the mark. I'll know the next time 😞
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 65 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Permission is implied !

@Anonymous Permission implied does not mean yes & likely they would have said no & cut you off, personally I think your talking rubbish as this is just going round on 2 threads repeating yourselves 

Message 66 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable
I want to apologise about there being 'two threads,' this seems to be repeatedly coming up. I have never used a forum of this kind before.

As this is a public forum, may I suggest that anyone that put off by my genuine and serious difficulty with O2, ignore my comment and 'video.'
Message 67 of 76

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

It is a customer to customer forum. You have been advised on both threads to make an official complaint. If you choose not to do that....then there is nothing else to be said...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 68 of 76

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Personally I think we are done here. 3 pages of repeating the same advice is rather silly...Rolleys

Oh how I miss the time of the multiple iPhone launch day threads Destroy

Message 69 of 76

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@sheepdog wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Personally I think we are done here. 3 pages of repeating the same advice is rather silly...Rolleys

Oh how I miss the time of the multiple iPhone launch day threads Destroy

True....Last years was a damp squib by comparison to others

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 70 of 76