Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

PatJ3524
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am currently on a pay monthly, as the handset I received last time was completely useless regarding ram and memory, I have decided to go Sim only, pay monthly and stick with the handset that I had to purchase. I am constantly told that I can upgrade with no fees, on completing all of the online form etc. it won't let me do it, apparently I would have to go on a handset contract. Nowhere on the form does it mention this, what difference does it make to O2 as long as I am staying with them? I have spent literally hours wondering what I am doing wrong, both on the myo2 and with agents. What a waste of time, although I did get a £30 contribution towards my future bills. My contact is up in June for renewal, I want to stay with O2, do they want me I ask myself. I was looking at the 20gb contract, but I bet it won't be available when I come to renue it, in which case I may have to, unfortunately, look elsewhere if O2 don't offer what I require.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@PatJ3524 Just make sure you look at sim only deals  12 month or 30 day deals not handset deals 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 2