Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Kentman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Not sure what to do and any help would be very grateful. Been with o2 for 11 years and my current contract has now finished and would like to stay with o2. I have iPhone 8 and would like to upgrade to an iPhone XR but even with Black Friday deals o2 seems the most expensive. Vodafone seems to have best deal. If I was to contact o2 directly and say I was thinking about going over to Vodafone what are the chances that o2 would price match or at least try and give me a better price than what o2 website or carphone warehouse can offer.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Kentman 

We can't know what they will offer you until you try but I alsoo noticed that Voda's prices were good this year. I moved one account to Voda last year and have saved loads compared to O2's pricing over the year.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

There are plenty of other places to get a good deal on O2, like HERE for example...

search the net!

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

O2 won't pricematch. The best they will offer is a loyalty discount on the airtime only.

Message 4 of 4