Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted o2 marketing calls

Casper1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just wondering why I'm getting called by 01615072862 - which I've discovered is Marketing calls from you, when my contact preferencesin Myo2 are set to contact only by Email and text?  This would seem to be a breach of your own Privacy Policy!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Casper1 yes, I get them too but apparently it's not O2 giving out my number. rolling_eyes

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Casper1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

MI5 -  the number 01615072862 is actually a marketing call from o2 themselves!!

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Same here. Just shows how little respect O2 have for your marketing preferences.

I just keep blocking the number(s)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just block the numbers. I have my contact preferences set to no & they still do it

Message 5 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Casper1  This is not O2. This is a customer community. I will tag our admin to see if they can offer you an explanation as to why your preferences are being ignored. @Martin-O2 , @Marjo , @EmilieT 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Casper1, and sorry to hear about those unwanted calls. I'd like to check on our end if we can find out more info for you on this. I'll need some additional details so will drop you a private message shortly - you'll be able to read it and reply to it by going into Messages at the top right of your page slight_smile

Thanks everyone for the advice, and @Bambino for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7