cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2.  Well .... how useless can any company get.  Promised emails ... nothing .... promised call back .... nothing .... promised to improve signal .... nothing .... promised to cancel contract ... nothing then charged £180 .... promised to credit it back .... nothing ....  promised a refund of £48 ... nothing.     Promised to sort this out .... nothing.    I rang them again "sorry our systems aren't working we can't access your account and can't ring you back because we aren't allowed to write your number down.   How useless can a company get ???   No signal.  No customer service.  No customer focus.  No promises kept.  

Rant over....    !!!  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
They never call back.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous They will never call you back. If you would like to make a complaint here the links. Resolver gets quicker results 

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain.

https://www.resolver.co.uk/companies/o2-complaints

Message 3 of 5

ashleybristol1
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 35 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i am sorry for bad customers service you getting. i have no issue with customers service so far. hope you get your issue sorted soom 

Message 4 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous I'm sorry to hear of the bad experience you've had with customer services. I've sent you a private message about this so please get back to me when you can. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5