Did you mean: 

Type size too small

FrankieB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi O2,

Question for you/something to point out.

Oddly, your choice to make the type small on the first page of this app means thatanyone wanting to check their remaining pay-as-you-go data (most people) have to a) search all over the place b) zoom in c) struggle to read it and also (if anything like me) wonder who made that choice to make one of the most sought after bits of info so illegible and difficult to locate??!

UX snafu.

I’d be very grateful if you could fix that in any upcoming update. 😊

Also, I’m a designer and could redesign this for you and make it fantastic. Give me a shout!
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

FrankieB
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi there,

it's not that i was struggling to see because of vision problems - it's the fact that the remaining data amount was lost within a line of very small type, rather than designed to feature prominently on the screen for the user.

still trying to get the screenshot to attach, but unfortunately it's asking me for a "source" and so on.. with nowhere to click to upload an image. very weird!

Message 11 of 14

FrankieB
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i've finally managed it - no idea what the issue was before.. although i did have to log on to my laptop in order to share this screenshot. now you can see the small line of type containing the remaining data. we honestly didn;'t see it and searched all over the app for it...

IMG_0947.PNG

Message 12 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

Why is it not the same as pay monthly @Marjo ?

Maybe as a quick fix, a different colour could be used or just enlarge the text?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 14

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks a lot for your efforst to get the screenshot posted @FrankieB ! I'll get this passed on so the My O2 team can take a look. 

Not sure why it's different but something we can enquire internally to see if there's any info we can share on it @MI5 , and thanks for the suggestions too on how to make the text more visible. thumbsup

Message 14 of 14