Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Todays problem

Am I going to receive compensation for no service that I expect and pay for? I have been without service since 6am.

This affects my work and day to day activities.
Highlighted
Topics: 572

Re: Todays problem

Doubtful but you need to wait to see if O2 announce they will compensate people but it's unlikely.

Highlighted
Level 67: Unsung hero

@Lilishep38 You are one of 32 million customers who did not have service today. Chances are low that there will be compensation, and if there is, it will be very little. https://status.o2.co.uk/

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Highlighted
Topics: 729

@Lilishep38

You are one of 32 million experiencing the same problem so no compensation will be offered if the service is back on fully by tomorrow. Mine has already been restored

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

I have had no coverage since 5am this morning, just got it back, hope we are going to be compensated for this.

Highlighted
Topics: 572

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Lilishep38

You are one of 32 million experiencing the same problem so no compensation will be offered if the service is back on fully by tomorrow. Mine has already been restored

3G is back

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/o2-network-down-service-fix-15518131

Highlighted
Topics: 729

Yes I have just checked here https://status.o2.co.uk/

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Anonymous

Not likely as service is already being restored & it’s not even 24 hours since it went down plus they said to expect it fully sorted by morning 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Lilishep38, and thanks for your comments earlier. We have an official topic about issues with the network so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one place. Please use this thread to find out our latest updates and share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature