Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Former Staff

Re: Tips to keep your device in good health

@welshsteve76 @gmarkj @JAZZ-trad @jonsie 

Good questions again! I'll do a bit more digging for you and see what I can find Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 688

@EmilieT 

I think the main point was, @jonsie's Honor View should have come with a charger as indicated by his screen shot. It didn't, so that was a weird one as it required him to buy a charger before he could use the phone....Smiley Sad

*The Game Is On*

Former Staff

@Cleoriff I passed on the screenshots from the Shop page, so that if it's an error it can be corrected, and if I find out anything else I'll give you all a shout here thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Former Staff

@welshsteve76 wrote:

Would the "cost price" charge apply if you bought from an O2 shop?  Or would it only be if you contacted O2 directly to obtain one?  My experience of the staff in O2 shops in recent years has not been great (used to be top notch in my local store).

@welshsteve76 I found out more on this one for you now, and you would need to and to contact Customer Service to purchase at cost price, this can unfortunately not be done in store. That being said, it's good feedback I've passed on, and in case you have a disappointing experience in an O2 store or over the phone, do let us know and we'll make sure to feed that back to the team for you!

Regarding the HONOR View20, I'm still looking into it so please bear with me guys Smiley Happy

signature

Highlighted
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

@EmilieT wrote:

@welshsteve76 wrote:

Would the "cost price" charge apply if you bought from an O2 shop?  Or would it only be if you contacted O2 directly to obtain one?  My experience of the staff in O2 shops in recent years has not been great (used to be top notch in my local store).

@welshsteve76 I found out more on this one for you now, and you would need to and to contact Customer Service to purchase at cost price, this can unfortunately not be done in store. That being said, it's good feedback I've passed on, and in case you have a disappointing experience in an O2 store or over the phone, do let us know and we'll make sure to feed that back to the team for you!

Thanks @EmilieT 

Thanks

Steve