cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three takeover o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Does anyone have any more news on the story that broke over the weekend that Three have agreed a takeover of o2 and are just waiting on regulatory approval

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

The OP mentioned them...

Message 11 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Three is the best fone. Fast intanet and gud signal

Message 12 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
I hope they buy o2
Message 13 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well AT&T are hovering about O2uk to try and break into the euro market.

Comapnies sell off yes but not to telefonica's extent. actually i admire voda way. Invest in Verizon Wireless 45% and then they buy cable and wireless to boost into the broadband market and now they are after deustche kabel. So tell me who has the better business sense.

Am afraid to say this that It's a long road for O2. 5 Years ago yes they were the best now am not so sure 

Message 14 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Excuse me, have you ever spoke to their customer service. " hello there my name is John How can i assist your call. Are you sure its Joh and not Johinder or Jagpal. A call centre in Bangalore. Oh please least be honest with your customers.
Message 15 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Who mentioned Three?

Me as the title "Three takeover o2" states

Message 16 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well AT&T are hovering about O2uk to try and break into the euro market.

Comapnies sell off yes but not to telefonica's extent. actually i admire voda way. Invest in Verizon Wireless 45% and then they buy cable and wireless to boost into the broadband market and now they are after deustche kabel. So tell me who has the better business sense.

Am afraid to say this that It's a long road for O2. 5 Years ago yes they were the best now am not so sure 

AT&T were interested at the BT cellnet days, but were outbid by Telefonica. 

but the way Telefonica is selling assets off, i think they are trying to save their business by generating funds before the banls and investors start to forclose on loans.

Message 17 of 24

Luke198823
Level 3: Thinker
  • 69 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have not heard any thing that 3 are going to tack over o2.

Message 18 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Luke198823
Level 3: Thinker
  • 69 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

oh ok i see. but I dont know if its going happen in the  uk  or not because it did not say.

Message 20 of 24