cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The working thread

Anonymous
Not applicable

Join this thread if you want to stand up and ‘not’ be counted!

😉

Message 1 of 104
103 REPLIES 103

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@dgilbert2 wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

So thank you @Anonymous for keeping some of us in the loop. Clearly I was also slow to know what was going on. My excuse: I slept through it all joy

Like a stormy night Who's there?  a few times now we have woken up to chaos outside the front door!

Sincere apologies, I replied to your post @dgilbert2 but referred to @Cleoriff. Sometimes, clearly I can't read LOL

So sorry 'bout that. Won't happen again, promise smile

Yep I looked at that and wondered what the hell I said....joy

We should keep this thread going. It will show who's working or not (at anything) Lol Bouncy

SEE? Look here I'm working....

Just me being thick and not reading the post properly. I mean your names aren't even similar. So lord knows what I was thinking. To be honest I posted while watching the telly, so my mind was elsewhere. No excuse, I'm an idiot joyrofl

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 51 of 104

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

I don't care now. I have been up since silly o'clock waatching F1 Qualifying. Lovely to see Lewis get his 80th pole. So he's working and so am I Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 52 of 104

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

@Glory1  no need to apologise, although my brain cells have not worked out why you should Thinking

Message 53 of 104

dgilbert2
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

@Cleoriff  blimey you must me a F1 fanatic to watch it at that time, I guess you will Sunday morning for the race itself moon

It is all getting rather predictable F1 though sleeping

Hides for cover Banana

Message 54 of 104

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@dgilbert2 wrote:

@Cleoriff  blimey you must me a F1 fanatic to watch it at that time, I guess you will Sunday morning for the race itself moon

It is all getting rather predictable F1 though sleeping

Hides for cover Banana

Yes it is @dgilbert2. Sad for Ferrari who definitely had the fastest car at the beginning of the season. Still for a Merc fan like myself, anything which takes Lewis to his 5th title works for me

Oh and you are correct. The race starts at 06.10am. My alarm is set for 05.30am sleepingtired

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 55 of 104

dgilbert2
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

I'd record it and watch it when I woke up on Sunday morning, avoiding the result in the meantime wink

Message 56 of 104

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@dgilbert2 wrote:

I'd record it and watch it when I woke up on Sunday morning, avoiding the result in the meantime wink

@dgilbert2  That's fine. You better stay off the F1 thread then...https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/Formula-1-2018/m-p/1158818#M116120

As I WILL be posting there.....Gif F1emoticon.giftongue

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 57 of 104

dgilbert2
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

@Cleoriff  that is so unfair, thats like saying whatever you do never press that button Whistle

Message 58 of 104

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@dgilbert2 wrote:

@Cleoriff  that is so unfair, thats like saying whatever you do never press that button Whistle

joy I promise it will only be on that thread...so just steer clear. Or better still stay off all social media till you have watched the race....tongue_winking

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 59 of 104

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@dgilbert2 wrote:

@Glory1  no need to apologise, although my brain cells have not worked out why you should Thinking

I apologized @dgilbert2 because you posted something which I replied to but instead of tagging you in the reply I tagged @Cleoriff. I hadn't read the post properly, you see. Hope that makes sense now smile

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 60 of 104