cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Innovation Thread. Got an idea? Share it here.

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Innovation_Banner.png

Hey everyone wave

At O2 we’re always on the lookout for new and innovative ways of improving the experience of our customers. Whether that’s with our apps, developing new technologies or exploring ways of doing things in new and interesting ways.

We believe that you, as the people who use our products day in and day out, are best placed to tell us what you need and how we could be doing it better or differently. We’d love to hear from you with your thoughts and ideas on what you’d like us to develop, such as:

• An idea for a new product or service you think we should be offering
  • Suggestions on how to make an existing product or service better
  • New technologies that we should be exploring or offering our customers
  • Problems that you’d like us to solve

Feel free to post your ideas or niggles, however big or small, and we'll pass to our O2 innovation team to investigate the possibilities.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @gmarkj, we've been flagging mentions to @Chris_K as we saw them but it's possible we've missed one or two - just to be on the safe side feel free to mention me or anyone else in the team along with him when you need so we can make sure it's picked up slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 21 of 36

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11991 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Thanks @EmilieT!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 22 of 36

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

Hey @gmarkj, we've been flagging mentions to @Chris_K as we saw them but it's possible we've missed one or two - just to be on the safe side feel free to mention me or anyone else in the team along with him when you need so we can make sure it's picked up slight_smile

Good idea @EmilieT...we will mention you as well as @Chris_K wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 36

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Cheers Alll - Emily, Martin & Marjo have been giving me heads up on my mentions while I get the situation resolved but i'll check about for anything I've missed slight_smile

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 24 of 36

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Chris_KI've just mentioned you on this thread. Interesting one!!.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/Huawei/td-p/1176153

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 36

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Here's one:

How about allowing you to save any Award payments from the Forum until you have enough that you can put them onto your PAYG phone at the time your bundle comes up for renewal? 

The minimum top-up of £10 means if you have a £2.50 award, it's going to remain in your PAYG balance if you are on a £10 bundle - 'cos you have to always pay in £10.  (OK, not a problem if you've been awarded a £10 award, but for the smaller ones, would be a bonus!).

Just a thought...

Message 26 of 36

mahj
Level 3: Thinker
  • 75 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
When clicking through to community from the app, it’d great to not have to sign in repeatedly. The ‘my 02’ app remembers its me so why won’t the forum? I’ve clicked ‘remember me’ but it never remembers me 😄
Message 27 of 36

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yup, a long standing complaint on the forum.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 28 of 36

mahj
Level 3: Thinker
  • 75 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Lol should’ve known it wasn’t ‘innovative’ 😄 More of a complaint I guess
Message 29 of 36

MrX911
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Exactly this!

o2 don’t innovate anymore.  I’ve waited almost 2 years to use my cellular Apple Watch and now I can’t use esim wither. Been with o2 for over 30 years I think since it’s Cellnet launch in the UK

time for my loyalty to go elsewhere and I joined EE yesterday for innovation and the latest tech. 

Forget innovating, if you can keep up with the competition ( faster 4g, full WiFi calling, esim etc etc) I may return. 

Message 30 of 36