cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thankyou

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to say thank you to Tom G at Woking o2, he's a star! Helped me find a new phone and cos it needed a different sim to my last one, he transferred all my nos, fab!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Fantastic

I'm sure @Martin-O2 or @Marjo will feedback your thanks.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It's nice to hear about good store operatives and it sounds like Tom got as much satisfaction from helping you as you did. Thanks for sharing 😃

Message 3 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Lot of praise for shop advisors over the last week or so.....Always good to hear..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 10

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5 smiling

@Anonymous I'm really pleased that you had a good experience with this O2 Store! I'll make sure that your feedback is passed on. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its turned out I said thanks too soon, I've had no network service since the phone change over, so my 24hr max wait has so far been about 50 plus hrs with no usable phone. 

Message 6 of 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Try live chat to check your sim http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus or pop back to the store.
I'm sure they will sort it quite quickly for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I tried the live chat in the end and they were really helpful and my phone was up and running within a couple of hours, thanks.

Message 8 of 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good to hear.
Live chat are useful for that level of support.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 10

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Nice to hear, Chat doesn't have a great reputation so it's good that they sorted the problem out for you 😀

Message 10 of 10