cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks for having me O2 but time has come to say bye "FeedBAck"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been a long time fan of O2 and used the service for long has I can remember. But a time has come that i should move on. The choice for the move and the main reason am posting this is just to give you feedback! The reason is not stocking the HTC 10 I waited months for this phone and was told in store its coming. I then found out you will not be stocking the device.
I ended up paying cash for the device and now have also chosen to give another network a try.

You not stocking latest flagship device O2 doesn't show you up well against the competition it only make you look weak! They is alot of HTC & O2 fans out there very disappointed.

Again thanks for the service. I might be back one day.

Message 1 of 19
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

They really shot themselves in the foot with the HTC10 and lost customers because of it. Good luck with the new network.

Message 6 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

As you probably know @Anonymous, this is a customer to customer forum, and O2 do not monitor this site. You are certainly entitled to change providers, but a good strong signal where you live and work should be far more important than the fact that O2 aren't selling the phone you want. You really should check your coverage with the network you're thinking of moving to before you decide to switch. Before going out and buying the phone outright, did you check if Carphone Warehouse sold it? If they do, you could have got it there, or with a different third party seller on an O2 contract. Third party sellers usually offer cheaper contracts than O2 anyway. The only difference is Refresh, which you obviously weren't interested in anyway.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bambino Yeah I checked the coverage before making the full choice, this isn't something I have just jumped right ahead and done. I have also ran SpeedTest on Friends and Brothers EE phones and they do get faster 4G etc

I bought the phone Direct from HTC

Message 3 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122369 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Sad to hear you are leaving @Anonymous but understand your reasons. Many of us were more than surprised that O2 chose not to stock the HTC 10. A flagship phone desired by many.... if you read the comments on the forum. You have researched other networks and have found one to suit you....but you can still post here as you know. You don't need to be an O2 customer..(many forum members aren't) Best of luck with your new phone wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 19

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good luck and hope to see you back one day.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 19

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

They really shot themselves in the foot with the HTC10 and lost customers because of it. Good luck with the new network.

Message 6 of 19

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback @Anonymous I'll pass it on to the rest of the team. I hope you stick around on the forums even if your not on the O2 network anymore. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 19

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Sorry to hear that you're leaving @Anonymous. Have you thought about other shops where you can pick up the HTC 10 on the O2 network?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 8 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone, i'll be sticking around this a nice and welcome community. Am sure one day I'll be backusing the o2 network.

Message 9 of 19

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Toby wrote:

Sorry to hear that you're leaving @Anonymous. Have you thought about other shops where you can pick up the HTC 10 on the O2 network?

Bought from HTC already wink

Message 10 of 19