Did you mean: 

Thank you and Merry Christmas

Debby
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all,

Just wanted to send some very positive feedback to you guys. I popped into our 02 shop in the Highcross, Leicester on Saturday 22nd. I needed some advice re purchasing a pay as you go package for my daughter who is over from China for the Christmas holidays. I was served by a young lady called Lara, who was exceptional. The advice and customer service she gave was excellent. She was friendly, approachable, knowledgeable and cheerful. I do not know if 02 have a salesperson of the week or such like, but I would most definitely recommend this young woman for some sort of recognition!

Merry Christmas to you all,

Best wishes,

Debby Field.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
That’s good to hear @Debby and thanks for posting.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

What a lovely positive post @Debby

Thanks for letting us know of your daughters excellent service. I am sure @Martin-O2 or @EmilieT

will pass the feedback on for you.wink

Merry Christmas to you santa

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for sharing your lovely feedback @Debbysmiling I'll make sure it reaches the store and you have a lovely Christmas too! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Thank you for sharing. I hope you have some quality family time together over the holiday period.smiling

Message 5 of 5