Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Topics: 549

Re: Terrible Customer Service

@Anonymous wrote:
And that’s fair enough but the fact is, I actually ain’t going over any thing and when I do run out of data I just buy more if I need it like I have done in the past.

No worries mate.

Obviously, we don't have access to your account so can't see tariff or usage, so we can only guess really.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Anonymous

ALL just a bit confusing really!
Highlighted
Former Staff

I forgot to add @Anonymous that we have a nice guide created by adamtemp64 that should help you to: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next

As @MI5 said, no worries, we don't have access to your account but we will all help you out for sure thumbsup

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Highlighted
Anonymous

I have a “premium” charge that’s appeared from no where on there too so I’ve applied for TPS.

I will reply to your PM as soon as I can as now at work! Thank you!
Highlighted
Topics: 572

Highlighted
Former Staff

@Anonymous wrote:
I will reply to your PM as soon as I can as now at work! Thank you!

No problem @Anonymous, went you get time thumbsup

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community