cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Customer Service

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have spoke to 4 different “Gurus” in the space of an hour and passed from pillow to post.
I have incurred charges on my last bill of £13 for calling an 0845 number but upon researching said number, it’s a spam number - how I have dialled a spam number on 5 different occasions, I do not know - because I haven’t.
Upon speaking to the online chat “team” I was cut off numerous times before told to speak to the payments team who would “investigate” this for me.
Upon her “investigation” she always came across it as a spam number too and said she would transfer me to the customer service department so they could then again further “investigate” where this number has come from and who it belongs too and try arrange for me to have it refunded if it did transpire to be a fraudulent number.
Spoke to “Customer Services” who decided to tell me that I was lying and that they do not conduct “investigations” of the sort.
I told them three times I was told they could do this and track the number to see where it is from. Again, the told me I was lying, informed incorrectly and that they will not do this.

Despite all this, I never ever receive reception unless I reset my phone 20 times a day. Over charged for data, minutes or texts which are supposed to unlimited and they still expect me to pay to cancel my contract although I have already paid the amount covered for the actual handset.

Absolute fraudsters. Safe to say, you are not getting any more money from me.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144097 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
And that’s fair enough but the fact is, I actually ain’t going over any thing and when I do run out of data I just buy more if I need it like I have done in the past.

No worries mate.

Obviously, we don't have access to your account so can't see tariff or usage, so we can only guess really.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
ALL just a bit confusing really!
Message 12 of 16

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

I forgot to add @Anonymous that we have a nice guide created by adamtemp64 that should help you to: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next

As @MI5 said, no worries, we don't have access to your account but we will all help you out for sure thumbsup

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a “premium” charge that’s appeared from no where on there too so I’ve applied for TPS.

I will reply to your PM as soon as I can as now at work! Thank you!
Message 14 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I will reply to your PM as soon as I can as now at work! Thank you!

No problem @Anonymous, went you get time thumbsup

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 16 of 16