cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS IS A COMPLAINT

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have only been with O2 for about 3 or 4 months and so far I'm not very impressed. Calls to my number go straight to voicemail. I have had 3 live chat sessions to try and fix this and all of the operatives have said "It's fixed now, you shouldn't have that problem." The last one said he would guarantee it. I have tried the ##002# and **61*901*11*30# and finally 1760 to turn OFF voicemail. Now anybody calls me (and I am trying to run a business), they get the engaged tone. It's not every call but it's most of them.

Is this something deliberate from O2 or just attrocious service? If they want any future business or recomendations this is not the way to go about it.

Hacked off.

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't think so Martin. I've still had callers saying they got the engaged tone. I went to see a guru yesterday who took a look at it and made some changes, I'm sorry I don't know what they were, but he said it was unusual, but pop back if the problem persisted. I will report back here if things work out as it might help somebody else. Thanks for your interest though.
Message 21 of 22

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I don't think so Martin. I've still had callers saying they got the engaged tone. I went to see a guru yesterday who took a look at it and made some changes, I'm sorry I don't know what they were, but he said it was unusual, but pop back if the problem persisted. I will report back here if things work out as it might help somebody else. Thanks for your interest though.

Sounds like your on the right track @Anonymous Please do come back and let us know how you get on. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 22 of 22