Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Topics: 570

Switching Profiles On O2 Website

1) make sure you are signed out
2) click on my o2 on the right hand side (IMPORTANT click on the my o2 bit not the down arrow next to it)
3) then go to the manage linked accounts bit

Smiley Happy As I said
Highlighted
Anonymous

Thanks for your help!

I guess the way the last person described it made it clearer to click on the my O2 and not the arrow, but thanks for your help anyway

Dave
Highlighted
Anonymous

can switch account now

There was a problem yesterday but i can now fully switch accounts, looks like they listened to was said here!
Highlighted
Anonymous

switch when logged on?

THis is just getting stupid now. After three queries to support, the best they can tell me is how to add a new account!! I've followed the instructions above and, from a non-logged in position, can access any one of my accounts. However, on returning to Home and MyO2 the option to bring up the linked accounts disappears.
Does this mean I have to log off every time I want to switch accounts?? For god's sake even AOL could manage this!!!
Willow
Highlighted
Anonymous

link/view accounts

all sorted - saved manage accounts page to favourites - phew!
Highlighted
Anonymous

switching accounts

Thought I was alone in this. Reply from support didn't even address the question. Thanks for the instructions. It's not at all intuitive.
Highlighted

I'm sure once o2 have finished updating their website they will sort out the little teething problems Smiley Tongue
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi there
when I go to the home page before signing in, I click on My O2 at the top and then there is a link on the right hand side. If I then click on the link it takes me to the sign-in page. When I sign in there it shows all 5 of my accounts.
Hope this helps

That does, thanks lol
Highlighted
Anonymous

thanks so much for your help was driving me nuts
Highlighted