cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching Profiles On O2 Website

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have one log in from the old website that accesses my profiles.

Because my profiles were linked together, since the revamp of the website, I cannot find where I can 'switch profiles' as I had been able to do previously, so I can check my bill, allowance, etc.

Where is the link to switch profiles now?

Thanks

Steve
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
1) make sure you are signed out
2) click on my o2 on the right hand side (IMPORTANT click on the my o2 bit not the down arrow next to it)
3) then go to the manage linked accounts bit

slight_smile As I said
Message 11 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
I guess the way the last person described it made it clearer to click on the my O2 and not the arrow, but thanks for your help anyway

Dave
Message 12 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
There was a problem yesterday but i can now fully switch accounts, looks like they listened to was said here!
Message 13 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
THis is just getting stupid now. After three queries to support, the best they can tell me is how to add a new account!! I've followed the instructions above and, from a non-logged in position, can access any one of my accounts. However, on returning to Home and MyO2 the option to bring up the linked accounts disappears.
Does this mean I have to log off every time I want to switch accounts?? For god's sake even AOL could manage this!!!
Willow
Message 14 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
all sorted - saved manage accounts page to favourites - phew!
Message 15 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thought I was alone in this. Reply from support didn't even address the question. Thanks for the instructions. It's not at all intuitive.
Message 16 of 26

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
I'm sure once o2 have finished updating their website they will sort out the little teething problems tongue
Message 17 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there
when I go to the home page before signing in, I click on My O2 at the top and then there is a link on the right hand side. If I then click on the link it takes me to the sign-in page. When I sign in there it shows all 5 of my accounts.
Hope this helps

That does, thanks lol
Message 18 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks so much for your help was driving me nuts
Message 19 of 26

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions