cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swisscom <-> O2 MMS

Anonymous
Not applicable
Both my kids have O2 accounts, and I a Swisscom account. According to your list of countries, we should be able to exchange MMS, but we get links.
My phone works fine with German and Austrian colleagues MMS, but not O2, so it's not a configuration issue.
What must we do to exchange MMS directly??
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
the best thing to do is call o2 customer services and they can check which telecoms companies they have agreements with over in swiss and they can also confirm if they have mms agreements too.

Tev32
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
the best thing to do is call o2 customer services and they can check which telecoms companies they have agreements with over in swiss and they can also confirm if they have mms agreements too.
Tev32
http://www.o2.co.uk/services/messaging/mediamessaging/international/connectionshtmlversion/s !!
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
check the type of phones your kids have and if they have got an imode platformon the handset??

Tev32
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
It would appear that O2's list at http://www.o2.co.uk/services/messaging/ ... lversion/s is incorrect. According to that, they have an agreement with Swisscom, but according to Swisscom, "You can directly exchange MMS from mobile to mobile with the following partners in United Kingdom: Vodafone.". Perhaps O2 should consider amending their list?

References to imode platforms are irrelavent.
Message 5 of 6

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions
O2 have been having problems and i beleive still are with there mms service recently and this is why its possible not currenlty working.

I beleive its all to do how the MMS are delivered or not delivered into the alternates network.

I cant say when it will be fixed as i dont know that info, the only thing i can say is just to keep trying.

I know that i was having problems receiving mms from turkey in Aug, this morn the service worked fine. So it does look like they are working on it.
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 6 of 6