Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staff feedback

Karlsberg84
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, I had a very positive customer experience yesterday with a member of staff at the Birkenhead branch. I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of how to provide feedback for staff members? Many thanks, Karl.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Karlsberg84 

If you post here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-and-Feedback/bd-p/4 it will be picked up by our community managers @Marjo , @EmilieT , @Martin-O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hello @Karlsberg84 

That is very nice of you to take the time to do this for the Birkenhead o2 Staff ~ well done.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @MI5wink

It's lovely to hear you had such a great experience at the Birkenhead branch @Karlsberg84 ! We will pass on your comments to the store. yahoo

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 6

Karlsberg84
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks everyone! Specifically it was for the staff member by the name of Shaunie. I found her informative, approachable, friendly and considerate. I don't know what process you guys use for feedback but please give her a pat on the back she was great. Many thanks, Karl.
Message 5 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

No worries at all @Karlsberg84 . We'll share your feedback with O2 and it will also be passed on to the store and staff member you spoke with. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6