Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Level 1: Joiner

Staff feedback

Hello, I had a very positive customer experience yesterday with a member of staff at the Birkenhead branch. I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of how to provide feedback for staff members? Many thanks, Karl.
Topics: 533

Re: Staff feedback

@Karlsberg84 

If you post here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-and-Feedback/bd-p/4 it will be picked up by our community managers @Marjo , @EmilieT , @Martin-O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 26: Upbeat

Hello @Karlsberg84 

That is very nice of you to take the time to do this for the Birkenhead o2 Staff ~ well done.

Community Manager

Thanks for the mention @MI5wink

It's lovely to hear you had such a great experience at the Birkenhead branch @Karlsberg84 ! We will pass on your comments to the store. yahoo

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 1: Joiner

Thanks everyone! Specifically it was for the staff member by the name of Shaunie. I found her informative, approachable, friendly and considerate. I don't know what process you guys use for feedback but please give her a pat on the back she was great. Many thanks, Karl.
Community Manager

No worries at all @Karlsberg84 . We'll share your feedback with O2 and it will also be passed on to the store and staff member you spoke with. wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature