cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Spooked' & I don't mean Halloween :(

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Johnhogg ... ... ... you have sent me a pm with nothing on it when I go into private messages on the O2 Community

However, initially accessing my emails for today so far, which I always do 1st, when loggin on to the internet using my laptop ... ... ... well there your pm mentions something about 'you welcoming me to the O2 Community' in the headline I think it was, sorry but I find it very difficult to hold exact sentences in my mind due to health reasons ... = ... a split screen would be useful but I don't know if that's possible

Please can you respond to this public post & clear the matter up because It's upsetting me ... please reply publicly & not by pm ... thanking you in advance of your gentlemanly co-operation in this matter rainbow

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymousit may have been a genuine error. @Johnhogg joined some time ago but hasn't posted anything (except to kudo a post)

User profile here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2303494

I wouldn't worry yourself at all. wink

This has happened to me with another new member and like you nothing was said in the PM. I ignored it

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @Cleoriff

I did try several times, using the search button, to find johnhogg, but nothing was revealed

I'll not worry about it then as you suggest in your post above  ^  ^  ^

However, I'd like my post to remain in place rainbow

Edited for making sense Cat

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymousto find that profile I just clicked on the name as @mentioned by you in your post ie @Johnhogg

I didn't search anywhere. You can find any profile or ID by clicking on any name which has been mentioned wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous@Anonymous find that profile I just clicked on the name as @mentioned by you in your post ie @Johnhogg

I didn't search anywhere. You can find any profile or ID by clicking on any name which has been mentioned wink

Thank you once again @Cleoriff rainbow

Message 5 of 5