Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium

bean
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

what is the reason 02 arnt going to stock the Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium seems 02 are based around the iphone sad times

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122829 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@bean

They do stock the XZ2 and the XZ2 compact

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/brand/sony#sort=content.sorting.featured&page=1

You may have to look at CPW if you want the Premium on O2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@bean You will not get an official reply from o2 as we are all customers here ! But o2 do stock a massive range on non iPhone phones I would not say they are biased to apple anymore like they were in the days they had the iPhone as an exclusive deal !

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 4

Skyhawk1010
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 150 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I can’t speak for O2 as I’m not employed by them. But there’s a lot of work that goes into choosing a handset that goes into the O2 range.

O2 thoroughly evaluate every new handset that’s released and have to determine factors like cost, reliability, success of a previous model (the XZ Premium was available on O2),turnaround for repairs, similarity between it and other models.

O2 may not or may think their customers will not like the styling of the XZ2 Premium.From that point on its a very hard sell indeed needed from Sony if they’re going to get an order for the XZ2 Premium.

So far only EE have taken on the XZ2 Premium in the UK. 

And to be honest even though I own and love mine, I can’t see O2 taking it on now.

Missed opportunity IMHO but there you are.

Message 4 of 4