cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some one seen my profile

Anonymous
Not applicable
Joined forum yesterday had a private message today from lady saying she had seen my profile. Made my first post yesterday in home broadband. I guess i better delete all my details
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I still don't understand, you wouldn't cancel your email account because someone sent you spam. You would just delete it or stick it in your spam folder. So why would you want to close your forum account?
As for your broadband issue, I would ask about this in the broadband section of the forums.
Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's just a spam PM.
Nothing's wrong with O2.
All members can PM each other.
This also paves the way for spammers and spambots.
Just delete it.
Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did not want to cancel my email account. It was membership to the Forum i was concerned about. The person said they had seen my profile. The message came as a private message on this Forum. The message has been quoted above"'lady' called 'peacelove". It would appear other members have had the same problem. I have deleted it and see how things go. I have asked about the Broadband issue on the Broadband Forum and the guys have been most helpful as they have been here.
Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Satman we can all see your profile, but all it shows is when you joined and how many posts you have made. No full name just Satman and no email address.

Don't worry.
Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't panic Mr Mannering, Don't Panic.
Message 15 of 15