Did you mean: 

Slow speeds (Capacity issues?) Belfast

davybhoy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all.

I used to be with EE and then VF and when in Belfast CC I could get lightening fast speeds with EE and very good speeds with VF. I have changed to O2 due to a very good deal and never been so sorry in all my life! The speeds are appalling!

I would sometimes struggle to get above 1Mbps and trying to watch the world cup was nearly impossible at times.

I am well aware that VF and EE have far more capacity than O2 but given they just bought a load of 2300Mhz then they really need to realise that there's more to the UK than London ffs!

Not to mention 2300Mhz will be crap for covering long distance and penetrating buildings!

I have complained using the app and on the phone. On the app I just get a message back saying there's no issues (so obviously capacity problem) and on the phone they sent me a new sim which made no difference at all.

It's a shocking network and I'll be buying out of my contract as soon as it's reasonably financially viable!

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

You all did slightly better than I did on 4G+... and tried twice (different servers!)

Screenshot_20**Personal info**-**Personal info**[1].png

Screenshot_20**Personal info**-**Personal info**[1].png

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 21 of 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions