cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simplicity? Iphone

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I Am just wondering if a simplicity is like a contract but you can cancel anytime you want??
Also whats the differece between 1 Month & 12 Month?
I was thinking of buying a iphone 3G So what bolt on would i need for the youtube and web browsing?
Also to surf the internet on the iPhone do you need Wi-fi or can you connect throught something else??

Thanks!
Sorry about all the questions! Im Don't really understand it all!!
Thanks Again
Wadey
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Simplicity is a contract but for 1 month at a time. You really need the unlimited web bolt on for browsing and using YouTube. The phone is self supporting so you don't need Wi-fi as well.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
So you dont need to have wi-fi to connect then?

You can just connect using what??
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
What do you use then??

Also is there anyway to get iphone cheaper??
Thanks
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
I Am just wondering if a simplicity is like a contract but you can cancel anytime you want??
Also whats the differece between 1 Month & 12 Month?
I was thinking of buying a iphone 3G So what bolt on would i need for the youtube and web browsing?
Also to surf the internet on the iPhone do you need Wi-fi or can you connect throught something else??
Thanks!
Sorry about all the questions! Im Don't really understand it all!!
Thanks Again
Wadey

Hi,
Well the Simplicity Sim has two options a 1 month contract, where you stay for a month minimum and the 12 Month, where you agree to pay for 12 Months, you cant really cancel without paying a fee, Simple Really!.

The only diffrence is, the longer you agree to stay, the more usage you get.
E.G - 1 Month Tariff - £20/Month - 600mins and 1200 texts
12 Month Tariff - £20/Month - 800mins and 1600 texts

For all Data Usage on an iPhone (Using stuff like Youtube/Mail/Web/Stocks/Maps Apps Store etc), you will need a Web Bolt On, dont worry about the Wifi one.

When you dont have a Wifi Network available that you know the password too, or there simply isnt one available, you will connect to O2's Coverage - 3G/Edge/GPRS.

3G is the main coverage you would use when your out and about, covers 80% of the UK.
Message 6 of 6