cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simplicity 15 (Exclusive)

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am currently on Simplicity 15, but notice on the O2 Website that Simplicity 15 Exclusive is now available. It offers unlimited texts and calls to O2 users rather than just calls.

Does anyone know whether joining this would mean ending my contract, opening a new one and porting number, or could I just be swapped to the 'Exclusive' version? If it's the first one, if I am going to go to all that trouble it would be better for me to swap to another provider that gives unlimited texts and internet included for same price as this would suit me better, I only use a very small percentage of my calls each month. If it's the second one, I would probably just swap to save all the trouble!!

Many thanks

Dave
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am currently on Simplicity 15, but notice on the O2 Website that Simplicity 15 Exclusive is now available. It offers unlimited texts and calls to O2 users rather than just calls.
Does anyone know whether joining this would mean ending my contract, opening a new one and porting number, or could I just be swapped to the 'Exclusive' version? If it's the first one, if I am going to go to all that trouble it would be better for me to swap to another provider that gives unlimited texts and internet included for same price as this would suit me better, I only use a very small percentage of my calls each month. If it's the second one, I would probably just swap to save all the trouble!!
Many thanks
Dave

I personally can't see why they should not simply switch you over to this tariff. I went from 15 to 20, then onto the iPhone Simplicity one, without getting a new contract.

Ring up and ask them.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Many thanks

Tried ringing in the end but was told I would need to cancel, start a new account and port number. At least it makes the decision to move to another provider a lot easier.

Dave
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Many thanks
Tried ringing in the end but was told I would need to cancel, start a new account and port number. At least it makes the decision to move to another provider a lot easier.
Dave

Go to retentions and tell them you want to leave because of this situation. Maybe rententions doesn't need to make you jump through the hoops...
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its online only as far as I know. Have you tried "upgrading" to it online?
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I tried upgrading on line first, unfortunately it does not give that as an option.

Many thanks

Dave
Message 6 of 6