Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal

Sian
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Shocking signal. Can’t make outgoing calls and can’t receive hardly anything.
Signal has been on and off for a few months. Pretty sure I don’t pay a high bill for this. 😠
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Lisah
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I am having similar issues, I keep getting texts or voicemails saying I have missed a call but no missed calls showing but today for some reason I am unable to use my ohone at all. I can't log into my account and the status checker online just gives me an error message both on my phone and on my laptop and I have been unable to conect to someone for a live chat, I have tried ringing 202 but obviously that doesn't work. I can still send messages and it shows on my phone that I have full coverage. I ave checked all settings, restarted my phone, left it turned off for a while etc but nothing seems to fix it. It was working earlier today and nothing has changed about my location etc.

Hope you manage to fix yours.

Lisa

Message 2 of 13

Grumpy
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same problem, I'm in Manchester, there are people having the same issue from the south coast to the north east

Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Exactly same
Message 4 of 13

Prtact
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Calls ringing straight off can call out ?

Message 5 of 13

Prtact
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Is this the same for anyone else ?
Message 6 of 13

Tim
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same issue. I can't phone out and not receiving calls now. Is there an issue with the o2 network.

Message 7 of 13

cffry1959
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same problem. Phone was working this morning (although it has kept cutting out mid-call this week) but dead as a dodo this afternoon. Can't call out or receive calls. It looks as though there is a full signal though, which I don't understand. Maddening!!!!!!

Message 8 of 13

Perriland
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yep same here I am Southampton
Message 9 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Check the help here but it appears there is an issue currently https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-and-Feedback/O2-Guide-to-Network-Issues/td-p/1158158
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 13