Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shout Out to Selina and Sarah of Business Customer Services

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

I would be grateful if @EmilieT, @Marjo or @Martin-O2 could feedback my experience dealing with Sarah and Selina at Business Customer Services.

I spoke to Selina yesterday just to double check I could pay off my present device and pre-order the S10+ at the same time, which she said I could and ran through the costs with me, based on the tariff I want..

This morning promptly at 8am I rang Customer Services and spoke to Sarah who dealt with paying off my current phone but couldn't process my upgrade because of the contract I'm on and want to continue on. As I mentioned I'd spoken to Selina yesterday, she arranged for Selina to call me back which she did. Went through credit check and the checklist they have to go through with no problem. And now await the legal documents for signature.

Both Selina and Sarah were very helpful, efficient and advisors I love to deal with. And I would be grateful if both ladies could know how appreciative I was with the service they provided. Thank you.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That's fantastic @Glory1, I'm really glad to hear Selina and Sarah were so helpful! I'll make sure to pass on your feedback, thanks for sharing smiley

On a side note, I'm very happy to hear you've put your pre-order through for the S10+, I can't wait to read your review of it wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Lovely to hear about your positive experience @Glory1 ! smiling

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme