Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service suspended 2 days after renewing

g7rpo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Currently on hold listening to a very bad version of the arctic monkeys trying to find out why my service has been suspended when the recorded message advises me that the amount I owe is zero!

Now i have to spend time time listening to the attrocious music while I wait for a CS person.

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

g7rpo
  • 15 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yep, sorry all sorted, took a couple of hours to get data back but was all back my about 2pm the next day

Message 11 of 19

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Good to hear mate.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122891 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Yes.. great to hear @g7rpo wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 19

g7rpo
  • 15 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Unfortunately this isnt where it ended.

During the initial call where my service was suspended, I was given a £10 goodwill credit, so I paid £15 on a card as the outstanding was £25.

On the 6th I was suspended again, due an outstanding £10 owed on the device plan....At this point I was getting exasperated.

The CSR kept telling me why it had happened but couldn't explain to me how it was acceptable that this happened.

Eventually spoke to a manager who was excellent, and restored service and promised me that this wouldn't happen again...

Today I got an email and a letter telling me that if I didn't clear the outstanding balance of £10 then I would be disconnected and charged the entire contract.

Called once more (have 1 more day on my cooling off period) before I move to another carrier.

Spoke to a CSR who didn't seem to be able to grasp my problem, asked to speak to a manager to whom I went through it all again, he explained that the credit was added to the airtime and not device plan, and that this couldn't be moved to the device plan.

With this explained I agreed to pay the £10 on a card and was put through to the payment dept.

Was on hold for a while but eventually spoke to someone who told me that he had moved the £10 from the airtime to the device plan and everything would continue and payments would be made via DD as they should.

I am very confused and also expecting that my service will be disconnected tomorrow and Ill be going to another carrier.

Will be interesting....
Message 15 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122891 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

What an absolute mess @g7rpo

Hopefully this is now sorted. Fingers crossed fingers_crossed

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 19

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
You couldn't make it up, but unfortunately, you don't have to with O2!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 19

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10157 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3007 Solutions
The credit control / payment team and even platinum teams can do things normal agents and managers can’t do.. it’s as simple as that really
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 18 of 19

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

You have finally spoken to the right people. I am sure all will be ok now though....

Message 19 of 19